Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stick it up!

Well I finally got in my classroom only to be kicked out again until Monday. :(
They are redoing the hallway floors and the polyurethane has to dry.

So I just have a quick tip for your classrooms until then.

How do you feel about bulletin boards? I secretly LOVE them. I love the planning and creativity of them.

On the boards on my classroom I have used duct tape for my border! What?!? Yes I did! I love it.

Where I live, duct tape fixes everything. The kids are really surprised and like it too.

They have so many designs to choose from: zebra (my choice), tie dye, happy faces, plain colors and more designs find there way to the shelf each time I go to the craft section at Wal-Mart. The print is small and doesn't take away from the board content.

I really wanted something different for them. I will have to cut them along the edge when I change the paper this year, but it will be ok.

So... How do you feel about bulletin boards? Do you use unconventional items to decorate them?

Love,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment