Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Exhausted!!!

Today was the kiddos first day back. We went back for a PD day yesterday.
Today started SO amazing! Thy came in all sleepy and missing me that I thought to myself, "self, this isn't going to be as bad as you thought."
Oh but by 10:00 I was regretting that thought! They went cAh-RaZy!!!! (That's how I spell it when they're all wonky!) they were talking, interrupting, crawling across the classroom floor! I kid you not!
Needless to say, I have a headache and Tylenol is not working!!!
I'm going to try to make more time for blogging and TPT this year!
I passed the $100.00 earning mark before the end if the year and leaped for joy! (Really I was leaping and twirling across the living room. Hubby thought I'd lost it. He doesn't understand these things.) So this year I'm going to try to dedicate myself more and get the ball rolling!
I hope you all had a great holiday season and a not so aching first day back! :)
Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment