Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Most Memorable Moment Linky Party

Hey ya'll!

Me again, today?!?!

Yep!

I'm linking up with Heidi at My (Not So) Elementary Life for her Most Memorable Moment Linky Party.

So...

Here goes...

My most memorable moment was one that I actually missed.

What?!? I know, your asking yourself... how is that her most memorable moment?

You'll see.

In the beginning of February I had to miss school because of my grandpa's funeral. I was horribly sad and feeling down and I got a text from my teacher teamie.

That afternoon was our Student of the Month Assembly. The entire third, fourth and fifth grade was there. Along with the principal, counselor, aides and some parents too.

Our principal was handing in between handing out awards and it got pretty quiet.

Well my other teamie had a boy in his room that was quite unstable. He got angry quickly and lashed out of whoever was nearest during his episodes. This young man wound up sitting right next to our most immature third grader. This boy giggled, aggrevated and made messes in certain clothes of his.

Picture it... A lunch room that all of a sudden got quiet enough for everyone to hear across the room and Mr. Unstable bolts up and turns to Mr. Immature, points his finger and yells "F YOU!!!" at the top of his lungs.

The entire room got silent and he bursts into tears after realizing what he did.

Needless to say after the shock, we all found it quite funny and it brought me some much needed laughter on a very yucky day.

And that's that. My most memorable moment that none of us got to experience, but I know you can picture it! ;)

Love,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up. Oh my goodness. I can so picture that. What a day that must have been. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great night
    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I know you missed seeing that one in person!

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete