Monday, May 28, 2012

Roll, Say, Write! A Sight Word Center

Hey guys!

I just posted my first items for sale in my TPT store!


They are sight word centers using Fry's first, second, and third 100 sight words.

There are three sets of the centers.

Each center has 20 cubes that list five sight words and a cute star on it.

All your students do is roll the cube, say the word, then write it on the accountability sheet.

Want a copy of these?!?!?

Well...

If you are my two current followers Katie Jones and Heidi
or
my only TPT follower Teresa Williams
send me your email. You've won yourself a copy just for making my week! :)

Not one of these people?

Enter by...

Following my blog (1 entry)
Following my TPT store (1 entry)

Leave me a comment for each of these.

This giveaway will end Saturday June 2 and i'll pick a winner Sunday!

P.S. I don't have many followers. Your chances a pretty good! :)

Good Luck!
Love, Heather

7 comments:

  1. I am Heidi :) You are so sweet to do that. I cannot wait to get my hands on it and see what you have created :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! I'll get it to you sometime this week when I get my computer to some wifi. :)

      Heather

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather!

    I am so happy to find another 3rd grade teacher! There are so many kindergarten and 1st blogs, so we 3rds need to stick together!

    I am now following you on TpT as well.

    Good luck with your blog and all your sales!

    Alison
    mathswithmeaning.blogspot.com.au
    aahislop@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I saw your post on the TPT forums! I love your blog design! I worked with a 3rd gr class this year almost every day and they won my heart! All the best to you for much success!
    Lauren
    http://literacyteachermomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teachermom3- you are the winner! Send ne your email and I will get them to you as soon as I get to some wifi this week!

      Delete
  4. Hi Heather! I found you through the TpT forums. This unit looks great!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great Heather! I am happy to be your newest follower...your blog is precious!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete